Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Catch the liars…

Have to deal with many kinds of people in my day to day working. Get to meet many. Today while dealing with one labour, whom I know since past 10 years, I happened to notice him twitching his eyes. This he does everytime he is lying about something. Have always caught him in this act and saved myself some money. We used to have one carpenter who had a similar habit. Whenever he would quote high for anything, his one eye used to start blinking, thereby giving himself up and leading to some good negotiations.

There are many such giveaways. I know of one person, who when lying on the phone, will start coughing, clearing his throat. Everytime this happens, I know I am being lied to.

Then there are some who have particular way of talking… one is like .. Arre Sirji…who kya hai na…

Some I know, have a habit of repeating the same sentence again and again, trying to bang in the lie into your head.

And then there are some, who are experts in lying. Impossible to catch them. But have to beware.

Anyways… had not blogged since long… and this labours act caught my attention and set me thinking…so just collecting the ways to catch liars as much as I could remember Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment