Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Angel in the Cloud

Here I am … sitting on the cloud….. confused …sad…wondering what my near and dear ones are doing. Wondering how will they get in touch with me again. I want to go back….back to all the fun and frolic….back to wiping a tear shed by someone….back to wishing a Happy Birthday to someone….Back to POKE someone !!!!
 
Yes Poke!!! .. No I am not dead….I just deactivated my Facebook account yesterday.
 
And now here I am missing it.
 
Infact the feeling might be similar to dying…I really dont know if one who is dead faces the same feelings, but yes, I am worried on Day One…worried that I might miss out a lot.
 
Facebook addiction for me has been very bad, so bad that twice I have tried to detox myself from it, but was back on it with all my time whenever I have competed my self set detox period. So decided to permanently deactivate my account(though Facebook has been kind enough to inform me that I can just reactivate by entering my user name and password again )
 
Come to think of it, did I not have a life before Facebook. Were not my friends in touch with me on phone, on email. Then why think that this is the end of life. For those whom we really mean something have other ways of being in touch always. There are a few for whom I believe my posts are just like the newspapers they read in the morning, to be informed, to be amused, to be entertained. Apologies if anyone finds this offending. I have nothing against such people, because it was I who was posting , they never asked me to post thus.
 
Anyways…now here I am sitting on the cloud like an Angel…singing my lonely song…..till I get over the feeling ……..

7 comments:

  1. Day 1 ...Asked my Sister if anybody is missing me. Got calls and messages from friends. Touched...very touched...want to go back...holding myself....

    ReplyDelete
  2. FB God enjoying in the clouds ! Waah !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaahh...now trying to hide myself in the clouds:)))) kya yaar!!!

      Delete
  3. Man. Excellent.. I know what the feeling is, so I just log in once a day / two days.. Not very active as your are, however FB is indeed an addiction.. All the best... BTW.. Sharing this on FB, if not ironical

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All yours :)
      And thanx .... really need to get over the addiction..

      Delete
  4. Bhai class is not the word but it is very very excllent. I really appreciate it..... Missing u on FB.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yash...miss interacting with you out there on Fb. Do keep ur lovely smses coming:)

      Delete